Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Epitome of Procrastination

I have literally been working on the same painting for like two years.

It was originally gonna to be a Christmas present.  But it soon advanced to a birthday present.  Then to a Mothers Day present.  If I stay on my current track, it will probably end up being a sick joke for a funeral present or something.

So since I'm never going to finish it, I might as well show it to you guys before it fossilizes.

Here.


As you can see, it's clearly not finished, but I'm too lazy to work on it.  I'm sure I'll get around to it in a century or two.

I've got this handled, guys.

3 comments:

  1. Forgive me, but I'm having trouble seeing where it isn't finished. I'm a little too distracted by the freaking amazingness of that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so late that the snow is starting to melt. I want my Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete