Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Worst Type Of Betrayal

Some people may be aware that I used to be a contributor on this Disney Blog, run by Matthew Burns.

*Breathes slowly to build up dramatic effect*

I will attempt to contain myself as I recall this story. . .

So there I was, checking my blogger dashboard like a sexy person. . .



When I noticed something missing from my dashboard. . .


I only had one blog.


One.





GAAAH!!!  MATTHEW MUST PERISH IN FLAMES!!!!!




I am going to kill you.



Anyways, after brutally murdering Matthew in my head for a day, I finally decided to sort the situation out.





My efforts of gaining my spot on the blog back were futile.  Apparently "Stories of FOUR Disney Freaks" didn't sound as good as "Stories of THREE Disney Freaks."

-__-

So. . . yeah.

Anyone wanna start a blog?

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha :) GREAT drawings!! I love my blue jacket :) and such a realistic post! (btw you should check your email, except my request, and delete this post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely nailed Matthew and Aliza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANNA START A BLAWG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know you very well Audrey, and I came upon your blawg through looking at people's fav's. But I gotta hand it to ya, you have REALLY good drawings for doing them on a computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, random fellow student!

      Delete
    2. hey Audrey,,,, you should be added to mine and Danielas blog :D imagine the fun of three antisocial peoples hating the world on the interwebs!!!!

      Delete
    3. Yay! Let's do it!

      Delete