Thursday, February 13, 2014

In Which Audrey Explains Why She Can't Sleep

My brother sleep-talks nightly.  It's really annoying.  I figured I'd rant about it on here, because obviously EVERYONE on the internet cares about the things my little brother sleep-talks about.  Which happens to be. . .

Pokémon.

Every.  Freaking.  Night.

**Le List of Things I Heard my Little Brother Say Whilst Being Asleep**

Brother:  *loud thump*  OW!

Brother:  . . .

Brother:  GEEZ!

Brother:  THAT'S A HUGE POKÉMON!

Brother:  . . .

Brother:  Oh wait, that's a Smurf.


And then that other time. . .

Brother:  *incomprehensible mumbling*

Dad:  I'll take the blue one.

Brother:  Wait, you want the Bulbasaur?

Dad:  The Toyota.

Brother:  *Incomprehensible mumbling*

Dad:  Thanks.

And of course the time he was engaged in a deep conversation about Masterballs in a German accent.

How could I forget that?

Anyways, this post is probably gonna be the first of many about my little brother's ridiculous sleep-talking, so be warned.

Don't even get me started on his sleep-walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment