Friday, April 4, 2014

How To Have A Completely Mediocre Day

I hereby present a 100% accurate step-by-step guide for your day.  This guide is heavily inspired by my own life, considering I follow like every step in this post daily.  I can't promise you'll have a great day using this guide, but I can promise you'll get through it.

Step 1:

Get up at an ungodly hour for school, and reason yourself out of trying to look halfway decent because you need more sleep.


Step 2:

Fall back asleep on the bus, or actually officially wake up by listening to awesome music.

Option 1

Option 2

Step 3:

Sleep during 1st period.


Step 4:

Educate yourself, you uncultured swine.


Step 5:

Avoid human interaction at all costs.

Please don't talk to me.  Please don't
talk to me. . .

Step 6:

Walk home, proceed to text, stuff your face, sleep, and listen to music all at the same time.

(Probably the most attractive picture I've ever drawn of myself)

Step 7:

Realize you have assignments due the next day, and proceed to work on them at like 11:00 pm.

(Getting nothing done because internet.  That's
why)

Step 8:

Repeat.  Or don't.  That's cool too.  You'd probably have a better day anyways.


1 comment: