Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Revolters

For the first time in my life, I don't know what to blog about.

o.o

I figured I'd talk about this comic-book series I've been making for a while now.

Hopefully you guys like it.

The series is called The Revolters, and it's got a pretty awesome sic-fi storyline.  Think Doctor Who, but not British, therefore not as cool.

It's set in the year 2115, in a post-apoctalyptic earth, which was invaded by aliens a couple years before.  All humans have been either enslaved, or transformed into abnormal alien beings.  The attacking aliens are a dying species, so they're trying to transform other species (humans) into themselves in order to save their race.  Oh, and they call themselves Kaleens, and look a lot like the Ood from Doctor Who.

As you can see, it's still under progress. . .





My mom is currently blasting Minecraft music downstairs.

I don't know what my life is. . .

3 comments:

  1. WOW YOU DREW THAT?!
    *slinks off jealously to go eat chocolate*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you're good at drawing. O-O

    ReplyDelete