Anyways, here are the things everyone does that annoy me to the point of no return.
1. When teachers don't erase the board completely.
2. When people have the literary ability of a toddler, and volunteer to read aloud in class.
3. When I open a DVD case and a different movie is in there.
5. When you ask someone a simple, trivial question, and they ramble on and on about everything BUT what you asked them about.
6. When people say "What's up?" (I never know what to say back to them.)
|Me on the outside|
|Me on the inside|
7. When I have an itch on the bottom of my foot, but can't itch it because I have a shoe on.
8. Couples that say, "We're pregnant." No, sir. You don't have a uterus. Your wife does.
9. People who don't clear the microwave numbers after they're done.
Credit for photos:
Oh! And on a completely unrelated note, I saw Spiderman 2 today, and it was seriously mind-blowing and amazing on so many levels. I highly suggest you go see it and we can become best friends for ever!!