Friday, November 22, 2013

HOW I GOT KICKED OUT OF PIT ORCHESTRA.

Yes, I actually managed to get kicked out of an extra-curricular activity.

No, I didn't run around the orchestra-pit with a trash can on my head.

No, I didn't blast crappy Justin Bieber music on my iPod.

I missed a practice.

I know, I know. . .   -_-

It's kinda funny how Mr. Taylor (the conductor) thinks my first priority in life is to go to Pit Orchestra practice EVERY DAY after school.

Well here's a message for him!

IT'S NOT!

Those of you who have orchestra with me know that I will NEVER get far in that area of music.


So why am I spending so much time playing the violin?

. . .

I have no idea.

What am I doing with my life?  I feel like I just wasted tons of years pursuing an instrument that isn't gonna do me any good!!!

I came to this realization yesterday.  The only thing I could do, was. . .







RAAAAAAAAH!!!  I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. . . have a breakdown.

I put my violin as far away from me as possible and curled up in a ball. . . all night.


Anyways. . . I'm still kind of upset that I'm not in Pit Orchestra anymore, but it's not all bad :)

I talked to Mr. Taylor, and he said he'd let me perform in the play tonight because my stand-partner will be gone!!!  WOOHOO!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! I FINALLY GET TO PROVE MYSELF TO THE PIT-ORCHESTRA TEACHER!!! 

*takes a breath*

K.

Bye.

Time to show the teacher who's boss  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment